New Member from the UK

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogerstaton

Reaction score
Hello all and thanks for allowing me to join you. My Martinlogan use is limited to the Dynamo 1100X sub which I have on demonstration at present. I have been so impressed that I have ordered a pair which I am awaiting their delivery. I am based in the UK - Nottingham and am looking forward to interacting within this Forum.

Welcome Roger,

And you will be pairing your new set of Dynamo 1100X with something else in Stereo or HT Mode?

Cheers
Zoran from Australia

Thank you Zoran. I'm afraid I'm one of the hifi geeks who likes to go where other's don't necessarily tread...
I have a stereo set up using mono block amps connected via the high level speaker inputs as my preamp doesn't have a sub input. I have the one 1100X connected this way and am assuming with 2 1100Xs I connect one to each mono block amp?

Thank you Zoran. I'm afraid I'm one of the hifi geeks who likes to go where other's don't necessarily tread...
I have a stereo set up using mono block amps connected via the high level speaker inputs as my preamp doesn't have a sub input. I have the one 1100X connected this way and am assuming with 2 1100Xs I connect one to each mono block amp?
Yes. No more than one amp should be connected to a subwoofer, or multiple chained subwoofers, via speaker level connections. This is what ML told me. So, multiple amps per subwoofer is not recommended.

I daisy chained mine when I had multiple subs per 13A. So it went from amp to speaker to sub to sub, etc.

Thanks Zoran. I have the left mono block connected to the left high level inputs and the right mono block connected to the right high level input and all sounds and functions fine. I was wondering how to use Arc Mobile app when I get the two 1100Xs connected?

Back