Are These Speakers Even Legal... Is The A Lawyer In The House???

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have food / H2O, cots and such for a :eek1: Twister emergency...?

I wish I had more MBL stuff in there!!!

No need for all that stuff...twisters don't last very long. They hit and are gone before you know it! Then you walk out the door and look to see if anything is left.

We are on the southern edge of tornado alley though so we don't see much here and rarely get big ones, but it has happened. There was that TERRIBLE F5 almost 10 years ago up in Jerrell, TX about 18 miles north of here... We also had one tear up a grocery store just a few miles down the road too about 8 years ago... No wait, that may have been as much as 12 years ago now... I am getting old and all the days are running together!:eek:

Finally A Subwoofer Deserving of the Name

For Sale on Agon dont want to miss this one. Can you say Testicular.

Attachments

• sub woofer.jpg
    sub woofer.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 354
Bass To Blow Your Hair Back or Off...

For Sale on Agon dont want to miss this one. Can you say Testicular.
Kenscollick,

I can't even imagine this subwoofer being used in an audio system. Maybe on an Airforce Base. :) It uses liquid nitrogen. :stop: I looks more like a jet engine off an F-18... And I am affraid to fly... :eek1: :puke:

I wonder how much they are asking for it...

Soooo It's a Joke Subwoofer... Gee am I Naive...

HA! That's hillarious. Welcome to the wonderful world of Photoshop.
HsvToolFool,

:eek: Oh well, it is pretty absurd and funny to think of a jet powered subwoofer I suppose... :D

I must be pretty gullible sometimes... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• My Friends Goofy Face.jpg
    My Friends Goofy Face.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 342
Oh, I knew that you knew it was a Photoshop. But I didn't
know that you knew that I knew that you didn't know that
I knew.

I dont recall seeing these posted elsewheres....from the Nola website, their Grand Reference. Cool! :cool:

Tj

Attachments

• audio-01-vsm.jpg
    audio-01-vsm.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 304
"Who Cares About The Sound" ~ Series...

lugano,

Interesting speakers you have found... The bright and molded look. They are definately very modern looking and have an anti-establishment in-your-face kinda name as well. :D

Fascinating style design. :)

please respect the dogmas :D

only 99 pairs will be produced. About $30'000 the pair. You can choose the colors, though, if you can make it into the waiting list.

They are using Shinpy cables. These are special Italian cables, using mercury as a conductor (don't ever try to cut a shinpy cable to your needs...)

Attachments

• DOGMA-SPECIFICHE-4.jpg
    DOGMA-SPECIFICHE-4.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Oh I respect them alright! I like them avantgarde/push-the-envelope designs (not the speakers, but I do like the speakers too).. I think it promotes the artistic and eccentric side of our wonderful hobby.

;) ;)

Mercury as a Conductor...

please respect the dogmas :D

only 99 pairs will be produced. About $30'000 the pair. You can choose the colors, though, if you can make it into the waiting list.

They are using Shinpy cables. These are special Italian cables, using mercury as a conductor (don't ever try to cut a shinpy cable to your needs...)
lugano,

Shinpy cables use mercury... Very interesting. I'll have to check-out those cable more closely... :D

lugano,

Shinpy cables use mercury... Very interesting. I'll have to check-out those cable more closely... :D

Mercurrryy.. poooisoning...

As good as those may sound, I'd say be careful, Robin. ;)

Back