Are These Speakers Even Legal... Is The A Lawyer In The House???

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lugano
Those are nice. I especially like the Birds Eye Maple (I think) on them. Though some of these big horns make me think of old Federico Fellini movies and something is going to come spewing out of them.

lugano
Those are nice. I especially like the Birds Eye Maple (I think) on them

The lacquered versions ain't bad either...me so horny.

Attachments

• no.36.JPG
    no.36.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 937
Last edited:
The lacquered versions ain't bad either...me so horny.

I like that system...very clean looking install...almost no visible wires! Not a big fan of the shape of those really. Still would prefer the Acapella's!

Sonus Fabre Stradivari System...

:drool: :D An incredible & amazing dream Stradivari system.... :D:drool:

Attachments

• Sonus Faber Stradivari System.jpg
    Sonus Faber Stradivari System.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 322
:drool: :D An incredible & amazing dream Stradivari system.... :D:drool:

Holy Cow, there's a few dinero invested there folks...

VPI Aries TT, looks like a Goldmund phono preamp, Some sort of tuner, Hovland pre-amp, Joule Electra Grand Marquis OTL amps, Rix Racks HooDoo rack. Can't tell what the digital source is, or the cables.

I'd bet there's a good $100K of equipment sitting there. Looks liek they have a good music collection to use it with as well!

Yes Sir...

Holy Cow, there's a few dinero invested there folks...

VPI Aries TT, looks like a Goldmund phono preamp, Some sort of tuner, Hovland pre-amp, Joule Electra Grand Marquis OTL amps, Rix Racks HooDoo rack. Can't tell what the digital source is, or the cables.

I'd bet there's a good $100K of equipment sitting there. Looks liek they have a good music collection to use it with as well!
Tim,

I'll say... :wow: Alot of the gear isn't even pictured in the photo... This Stradivari System is probably worth half a million (USD) conservatively speaking... ;)

See / read more about it here:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?vaslt&1112072157&read&keyw&zzhovland%20hp-200

It is just simply an amazing collection of audiophile components... :cheers:

I dont care what is going in the world right now... all I hear are angels...

The Strads are angels.....

Lovely..., Truly Lovely ~ Stradivari Systems...

Joey,

OMG, What lovely, LOVELY Stardivari systems....:drool: Incredible looking venues they are set-up in as well...:drool: :wow: :drool:

Thank you for sharing these... I'm still in shock, just from see all these gorgeous Stradivari systems... I need a rest as well...

Back