Are These Speakers Even Legal... Is The A Lawyer In The House???

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
please respect the dogmas :D

only 99 pairs will be produced. About $30'000 the pair. You can choose the colors, though, if you can make it into the waiting list.

They are using Shinpy cables. These are special Italian cables, using mercury as a conductor (don't ever try to cut a shinpy cable to your needs...)

Just thinking loud, I wonder what the wood makes to this mercury cables...happy listening,
Roberto.

Mercury is an excellent conductor, I had thought of making an interconnect with silicon tubing filled with mercury.

OK, this is CRAZY... Vibe's Space Gate 38,800-watt bass tunnel

direct from engaget:

Staring into the negative space of the Vibe Space Gate, your sad, pathetic little human life flashes before your eyes. What will happen when you walk into the arch of 36 Space II subs on 16 amps? Will it suck all of the oxygen out of the room? Will your heart realign beats to match the thump of the track? Will your skin melt off? Most importantly, will this finally be enough bass to make our 2 Live Crew remasters sound the way they were truly intended? We just don't know, but something tells us stepping through it will take you StarGate-like into a new universe of hearing loss -- ready?

Attachments

• SG1-2.jpg
    SG1-2.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 287
OK, this is CRAZY... Vibe's Space Gate 38,800-watt bass tunnel...

Wow, yes, I really need to experience THAT :eek:

Like my ears aren't already messed up. That thing could cause some serious damage to people's LF hearing ability.

Vibe's Space Gate...

Scott,

Now those speakers might very well be illegal... :D

Wow! Those speakers played a full volume might even change my political point of view or just curl my hair or both, I can't decide which... :D

MM3 Killer-Diller System...

:drool: Amazing system and the life long dream of some lucky guy... :drool:

Attachments

• MM3 System.jpg
    MM3 System.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 249
  • MM3 System -Close-up.jpg
    MM3 System -Close-up.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 248
  • MM3 Speaker - rear.jpg
    MM3 Speaker - rear.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 248
  • Software at Fingers Touch.jpg
    Software at Fingers Touch.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 252
  • The Sweet Spot.jpg
    The Sweet Spot.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 246
Cary Tubed System Loveliness...

:drool: Another amazing Cary Mega system... Check-out the Audio Oracle power conditioner in the center case between the two larger Cary mono-blocks... Astounding...:drool:

Attachments

• Cary Mega Tubed System.jpg
    Cary Mega Tubed System.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 251
Back