SubDude-HD anyone?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsv_1

Reaction score
I was just sitting here thinking to myself (actually more muttering out loud, just out my wife's ear-shot)... "what tweak have I not tried that maybe, just maybe, might bring some miraculous improvement to my 2-channel system?"

My eyes started methodically analyzing my setup, not unlike the Terminator's analysis of a semi's transmission, or someone's pants and sunglasses. Then it hit me like a liquid metal faux-cop from the future: "Hey, all my equipment is shelved, platformed, coned, and otherwise isolated from the floor... everything except the subwoofers. The subs, squatting there naked on the cold ground like some stray dog with lower g.i. issues.

So, off to Google I skipped and almost immediately tripped over the SubDude HD subwoofer isolation platforms. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. A bit more surfing and not only were there no negative reviews, but those I did find were actually quite positive. And at only $60 a pop (coupled with Amazon's excellent return service)... why not give it a whirl?

But then I thought: "Hey, I'm on this forum and it's filled with lots of shiney happy people (for the most part ;)) and maybe there's some SubDude experience herein somewhere I can leverage before ordering these things... thus this thread.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts, impressions, rants, ramblings, or unfounded flames you might wish to contribute.

Cheers

SubDude: http://www.amazon.com/SubDude-HD-Subwoofer-Isolation-Platform/dp/B003EM17IK

Attachments

• 21xVABbYqtL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    21xVABbYqtL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Todd,

FWIW, there was another thread, maybe 2 months ago or so, regarding this product.

Gordon

Latest posts

Back