Spires vs Vantages

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Larger woofer, larger panel. Check Martin Logan USA website for further infomation.

Shame on you, Magnolia Audio Video

I just bought a pair of Vantages, they have been delivered and removed from the crates but they have yet to have current run through them. I just couldn't swing the $12,000.00 they wanted for the Summits but it sure would have been nice of Magnolia to tell me about the Spires!

I just bought a pair of Vantages, they have been delivered and removed from the crates but they have yet to have current run through them. I just couldn't swing the $12,000.00 they wanted for the Summits but it sure would have been nice of Magnolia to tell me about the Spires!

Have you called your salesperson and discussed this with him? Perhaps they would give you full value on the Vantages to trade up to the Spires. You could explain to them your dissatisfaction that they failed to inform you of a new product that would have fit your needs perfectly when you decided to buy the Vantages.

Latest posts

Back