Quest, ReQuest, or Quest Z

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pcar928fan

Reaction score
How do you tell the difference between these three.

The house that we went to look at today had a pair of one of these in it. I am hoping they won't want to move them and since I wrote them a complimentary note that they might sell them to me CHEAP instead! :haha1:

I have ReQuests, the boxes are stamped "Quest 2" but it says "ReQuest" on the rear of the speaker by the binding posts.
Found five bucks on the floor when sticking my head back there to look :)

Tj

Seriously, to tell whether you have a Q or Qz, send your serial number to ML. As far as I know, that is the only way to get the information. Someone here may know if there is a way to tell by looking at the electronics.

Seriously, to tell whether you have a Q or Qz, send your serial number to ML. As far as I know, that is the only way to get the information. Someone here may know if there is a way to tell by looking at the electronics.

Well, they are not mine at this point...would love to pick them up on the cheap if possible...will keep you all posted on that!

My thought on this:

When you walk into a house to consider buying, and a set of Martin Logans(especially one of the big boys) are sitting in the living room when you walk in, you can only see a good omen from that.......Buy the house James!:cheers:

My thought on this:

When you walk into a house to consider buying, and a set of Martin Logans(especially one of the big boys) are sitting in the living room when you walk in, you can only see a good omen from that.......Buy the house James!:cheers:

I agree! I was impressed from the get go. Unfortunately for the current owner the next house we looked at was MUCH nicer and cheaper too. That said, it is NOT ME buying the house...just looking w/ my brother. He is buying it for mom and dad and as a future rental or investment property when mom and dad don't need it anymore. He made an offer on that next house we looked at (it was the first day it had been listed...no pics on the website even at that point) and I found out that we were not the ONLY ONES who made an offer...they got SEVERAL offers that first day! My brother did offer more than the asking price, but we don't know what the other offers were.

All the best guys!

Latest posts

Back