PS Audio and Crutchfield

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kruppy

Reaction score
Just got the latest PS Audio news letter. Crutchfield is in the near future going to sell PS Audio gear. I don't know if this is a good thing or not.

Directly from the PS Audio new letter:

PS and Crutchfield
In 1974, (one year after we started at PS) Bill Crutchfield started a small catalog business that served car enthusiasts interested in upgrading their car audio systems. Bill's grown the company into a huge operation and currently over 6 million people a year get a copy of the Crutchfield catalog.

Crutchfield certainly carries more than car audio products now; in fact they have a full line of just about every audio and video category there is. And should you have a question about a product? Call 'em. They're just terrifically helpful and knowledgeable on the phones. Heck, they're almost as nice as our folks. :)

PS is proud to announce that we've been chosen to partner with Crutchfield in an effort to bring high-end audio and power products to a much larger audience. Beginning in May, PS and Crutchfield will team up to bring high-end 'to the masses' if you will.

For many years, I have personally been on a campaign to try and bring more and more people into the high-end fold. Not necessarily the ultra-expensive part of high-end, but helping people realize they don't have to listen to crap: that there is something better out there and it doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg to sound good. Crutchfield is a key to helping our industry spread the word and we're as proud as punch to be leading the charge in home electronics for them.

We've worked hard to develop a relationship and get to know the folks at Crutchfield who are themselves music and film lovers just like us. In fact, we kind of got into Crutchfield from the urging of a couple of their sales people who own and love our products.

Head over to www.crutchfield.com and get on their mailing list for catalogs. I think the first catalog we'll be in is the May release.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back