Power Cords for Montis

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mac_tweety

Reaction score
Hello,

has someone tried Wireworld Power Cables with Montis?
Is the Stratus 7 ( 2m ) sufficient or is it better to choose a higher Range?

Regards
Udo

Udo,

In my experience, putting WW PCs on my Vantages did make a difference, but the biggest bang for the buck came only after I had upgraded the PCs on my other components first. The effects were minimal when I started with the speakers first (It tried it just out of curiosity). I can't speak to the possible effects of upgrading the PCs on Montis, though.

Yep I use wireworld cables with my logans, I use to use the Stratus and then moved up to the electra but decided on Aurora as the sound was no different between the two

Send me a private message if you want a price quote from me as I have many for sale and some listed here on the forum classified

I use Foundation Research LC1's power cords which have a built in conditioner. This made a vast difference from using the stock cords. My speakers are Odyssey's. Here is a link to a similar product costing $515 a cord. Read about the comments from ML user's and there is a link to pictures also. http://www.bluecircle.com/page88.html

Hell yeah, just got some new gold eclipse speaker cables and platinum eclipse ic's. Thats a retail of $11000 but I never paid that as I received a poster boy discount lol

Last edited:
Hello,

Tanks for Feedback. I use Shunyata and Siltech power Cords at my other Components. Only the Montis has the Standard Cords. I'll try the WW Stratus 7 behause all WW Cables use the Same cable Design "Noise Filter Array" only the conductor Material is different. I think they should be better then the Standard Cords.

Regards
Udo

Latest posts

Back