Pet pictures....

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few of my dogs, they are bad pics but you will get the idea! Male is 175 lbs ......female is 80 lbs

Attachments

• DOGS (Small).jpg
    DOGS (Small).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 213
This is Patches. My parents gave him to me 10 years ago after a hernia surgery (thus the name). I think he's the very best pet a person can possibly have. :D No messes, no shedding, no feeding, no noise. He's always happy to see me, doesn't howl if he doesn't like my music. ;)

-capT

Attachments

• patches.jpg
    patches.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 189
Regarding the recent propensity of our kitten to climb ANYTHING he could get some purchase on (including my Sequels!), I have made an appointment with the vet for Wednesday to get him neutered, and while he'd sedated we're going to get his front claws removed (he's an indoor-only cat) and also his first round of immunizations.

Bad news for kitty, good news for me!

Hopefully, I can have the Sequels unboxed, set up, and properly positioned by the weekend. I've missed them sooooo much...

So Wednesday evening, Panteuf (that is the kitten's name) will be waking from his groggy slumber to find he's got nothing to scratch, and nothing to scratch with, but my Sequels will be safe... ;)

Now if I could just figure out a way to keep him from nibbling on the Nordosts...

--Richard

Regarding the recent propensity of our kitten to climb ANYTHING he could get some purchase on (including my Sequels!), I have made an appointment with the vet for Wednesday to get him neutered, and while he'd sedated we're going to get his front claws removed (he's an indoor-only cat) and also his first round of immunizations.

Now if I could just figure out a way to keep him from nibbling on the Nordosts...

--Richard

Ouch, Ouch, and OUCH! Best of luck! I hope kitty grows up fast.

Here is my feline. And a picture of him with his pet squirrel. :D

Attachments

• IMG_7141.jpg
    IMG_7141.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_7381.jpg
    IMG_7381.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 159
Rich,

If we were to see the next frame in that series of pictures, would it be of you cat having his pet squirrel for lunch???? :eek:

I like squirrels...and so does my dog. However, I suspect we both like them for very different reasons and I have to disagree with my dog about how they taste.

Rich,

If we were to see the next frame in that series of pictures, would it be of you cat having his pet squirrel for lunch???? :eek:

David,

Actually, he kind of sat there and watched it for about 15 minutes, just somewhat bemused that the squirrel wasn't afraid of him. Eventually, his instincts did catch up with him and he tried to get the little guy, who deftly manuevered his way off the porch and up a tree.

Not that my cat isn't capable. He has brought me a live full-grown squirrel into the house before (through his cat door). Yes, I had a fun time trying to catch the little bugger and get it back outdoors.

That's funny Rich! Perhaps he didn't understand the concept of "freshly killed" to bringing home the squirrel. hehe I'm still cracking up picturing you trying to corral a squirrel and get him back outdoors.... :D

Leo, 12 months old South-African Boerboel. :)

He is my best friend in the whole world!

Love him. :)

639f8ede20f7766f995de9c8eeca4254.JPG

Back