Panel slippage

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FranksElect

Reaction score
Im new on this site ,, looking to try to get the mcmaster carr part number of the replacement double stick tape, I have a pair of Aerius I , the panels have slipped down and i have low volume on one side , thanks for any help , Frank

Contact ML’s service department. They will send you, free, two brackets to install under your panels to prevent future slippage after you fix the problem. You can ask them at the same time about the sticky tape.

The low volume on one side is most likely because of a panel wire that got undone when the panel slipped.

A few years ago, I had the slippage issue with my Ascent i speakers. Contacted ML service and they were very helpful. Sent me the brackets and great instructions.

Contact ML’s service department. They will send you, free, two brackets to install under your panels to prevent future slippage after you fix the problem. You can ask them at the same time about the sticky tape.

The low volume on one side is most likely because of a panel wire that got undone when the panel slipped.

Back