Old CLS, new panels

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmanusa

Reaction score
After several weeks of vacuuming, heating, and plucking stiffener tape from the 16 year old panels on my original CLS, I decided I could not get any more from the old gals and it was time for a change. I talked with Jim Power last week and on Monday my replacement CLS panels arrived.

How do they sound? In a word, wonderful! They are much more extended on the top end and there is no hint of undue panel pops, gurgles, or buzzes.

This is a great service that Martin Logan provides and I am quite pleased that they still support this product after so many years!

Now it is time to explore using stands with these babies!

How do they sound? In a word, wonderful! They are much more extended on the top end and there is no hint of undue panel pops, gurgles, or buzzes. This is a great service that Martin Logan provides and I am quite pleased that they still support this product after so many years!
If you can, take a minute and drop a line to their VP of Marketing, that might help insure that these parts are available for many years to come! You can find out who that person is by calling ML at (785) 749-0133.

Back