New way to protect your Summits and Vantages

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soundocity Outriggers

Hi All,

My name is Paul Stepanek and I am the owner / operator of www.soundocity.com and www.oregondv.com. I come in peace. :eek:

I've received a few emails over the last week asking for some form of status with outriggers and the group buy that Tom has listed on this site. I'm pretty sure Tom has had some form of personal set back recently which is making him delinquent in following up on the new order requests. Honestly, I wouldn't consider him a flake by any means. I had to push a couple orders for Tom out due to an unexpected surge of orders from an OEM which them had delayed him on a few sets.

I can't speak to the covers that Tom is manufacturing but I will ensure the folks interested in the outriggers at the prices Tom has listed will have their orders filled. Please feel free to email me and thank you.

Sincerely,

Paul

Attachments

• outrigger.JPG
    outrigger.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 293
k,
They are much easier to adjust than the ML ETC spikes and get a solid footing.
But, they don't have as much adjustment as the ETC spikes when adjusting the tilt.
I went with the 2 and 1/2 inch spikes and may order a set of smaller spikes to put on the front to be able to adjust the tilt even more.

As far as sound, sounds the same to me, but I'm not what you would call a critical listener.

However they do look cool!:cool:

Thanks, Wayne; your thoughts on this product are much appreciated. I may follow your lead and get both sets of spikes in order to maximize tilt options.

best,

k

Thanks, Wayne; your thoughts on this product are much appreciated. I may follow your lead and get both sets of spikes in order to maximize tilt options.

best,

k

K
I played around with the adjustment of the outriggers this Sunday, and they have a lot more adjustment than I originally thought. Damn things didn't come with instructions. But I was only adjusting by turning the knobs on top of the outriggers, you can actually spin the spikes down on the thread rod and get another 1/2 to 3/4 inch adjustment. So they acutually have more adjustment than the ETC spikes.

Kruppy,

I do not know what you presently own, but in any case, your arrival into the "club" has got to be the most eagerly anticipated.

you are feeling sleep, veeeeerrrrryyyy sleeeepy....

(background whisper)
buythembuythembuythebuythebuythembuythembuythem

What? Kruppy is upgrading???

Sweet!!

Go BOB!!!!

And JK is such a bad influence... ever since he did the upgrade before even receiving the speakers, tsk tsk tsk!

Joey

OH DAMN.... hearing problem? That's like an audiophile DEATH SENTENCE!

I feel sooo bad for him... I wish him the best.

Joey :( :( :(

I can TOTALLY relate to that one! Mine has resolved almost 100% YEA!!! So, I am hearing well again! It took quite some time and my hearing has only been back for a bit over a week now, but hopefully it is back for GOOD!

Still not sure what it was. Either the viral infection (Zoster) or Chochlear Maneers (I probably misspelled all of that)... Hope it was the Zoster as that is less likely to be a long term recurring issue than the other...

I can relate to how bad it sucks and how an audiophile sound system becomes a WASTE of money though!

Kruppy,

I do not know what you presently own, but in any case, your arrival into the "club" has got to be the most eagerly anticipated.

you are feeling sleep, veeeeerrrrryyyy sleeeepy....

(background whisper)
buythembuythembuythebuythebuythembuythembuythem

You know my wife just caught me on paypal about to send payment, she slapped me back into reality and took my wallet away from me. It almost worked, next time you need to work that swinging watch it a bit longer and when she's on vacation in two weeks.....:D

I've been so bummed the last couple of days. There was an Agon ad (univaudio, Joey's guy) for brand new Depths for $1100. I'm telling you Joey, I need to know what my kidney is worth.

jk319, you know we're still waiting on pictures.

Actually, I want Diamonds Pass Labs stuff too. :eek:

Joey, other than a second kidney what else can you harvest from me?

Latest posts

Back