New Guy...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FISH_MAN

Reaction score
hello I am new here
I just upgraded my vantage ml's for a pair of the new spires
and they sound great! I have bean lurking around this website for some
time now and find it a pure pleasure to read.:bowdown:

Welcome Fish Man,
Your a step ahead of me on the Spire upgrade. I'm sure quite a few people would like to hear your impressions. At least I am!

Gordon

the vantage ml's are gone but the served me well

tweeter took them back as I only had them a year what great way too upgrade! I will post some pics on here soon. the spires do really sound good but the timber is just like the vantage what you get is a more mellow panel that has a bigger and deeper sound stage, the 10" driver helps this a lot
it is in a sealed case wich I think helps a lot as far as room acoustics for the low end because it does not breath out the back but thats just my opinion.
I drive them with a lexicon mc-8 to a rotel 1095 5x200watt I just have to make a few adjustments to my gear before I snap some pics of it.not to get back on the subject of previous speakers but the vantage sounds so good that I think I could have listened to them the rest of my life they are a trully nice speaker without going to the ultra high price of the summit or the spire.
my handle has nothing to do with astrology.

thank's tom

it's really cool that that a forum like this is on the net I don't think that other speaker brands generate this kind of interest.:eek:

Fish, Welcome, Congrats on the new Spires !

Latest posts

Back