Moved.... Anthem help!!!!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hipgrncln

Reaction score
Just moved into my new home and all instructions are still packed away. Running my AVM 30 with just a sub and my Oddysey's. New TV too !!!! Problem is that I have to reprogram the AVM 30 to indicate how many and what speakers. TV and two channel listening are fine but when I try to run the DVD it wants Dolby 5.1 or what ever and because of no center..... I get no dialog. Have the Anthem remote but cannot rember how to get any menu on the TV screen and cannot figure out how to do it on the front of the AVM 30. Please Help!!!!!

Bob J

Simple solutions

I suppose the easiest solution would be to pick up a STAGE, THEATER, or CINEMA :D But in a much more realistic avenue, check out Anthem website or previously posted link for the manual.:cheers: good luck

I don't have an AVM 30 I have a D2, however, The AVM30's manual is accessible online at:

http://www.anthemav.com/NewSitev2.0...40_50/OwnersManual/AVM30_40_50_OwnersMan.html

Hi DrJRapp,

How's your experience with the D2? I have just ordered a piece to replace my Classe DR6 preamp and Rotel 1068 processor, but keep wondering if I have done the right thing. Have never heard it perform, only read nothing but good writeups on it. It fits into my scheme of things, so I told my dealer to airfreight one. Sounds corny, but guess am the paranoid type as far as equipment change goes. And, yes, I've studied the manual, and, WOW!

Thanks for the info......everything works much better now.

Bob J

Back