ML Shipping

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hipgrncln

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knew the weight of the Oddysee's and will they ship UPS ????

Bob J

The listing on the Timeline will list the weight. But a heads up- I just purchased Sequel II from Yannis (THANKS!!!!!!!) and we used DHL cause they beat UPS and FedEx by almost $75 and they pick up from your house. We shipped 75x13x15 approx sized box and it was $97 per box with $3000 insurance.
Nik

The listing on the Timeline will list the weight. But a heads up- I just purchased Sequel II from Yannis (THANKS!!!!!!!) and we used DHL cause they beat UPS and FedEx by almost $75 and they pick up from your house. We shipped 75x13x15 approx sized box and it was $97 per box with $3000 insurance.
Nik

did they survive without damage? I wll be very curious to hear how it all worked out in the end.

Boxes took all the damage but the rails and everything like fine i would think that Yannis would need to see pics to verify but I dont see any damage. They were very nice and called before delivering and I helped unload so I know they werent throwing them around. They are HUGE boxes.
Nik

Back