Martin Logan - Super Systems... Seeing / Hearing is Believing

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D Aeon system work great for two channel as well... :p But this system is truly a cozy fire place ~ musical system to cuddle up by... :music:

This system is my old system actually - The guy I sold them to is selling them now on the gon - I just was there today dropping off the boxes so he can ship them! Funny huh

Lexicon Logan,

:D Welcome to the ML Club!

Your set-up is just Lovely!

Marvelous first step. I can't wait to see how your ML system progresses. :music:

Your system looks Sanfrantastic! :D

Thanks, Yesterday I had a demo with the Summit and I must admit they really impressed me. However I think I will choose for the Vantages instead as they make an excellent combination with my Velodyne DD-18. In about a month from now I think I will finalize my set up so I will be able to post some new shots. By for now.

Amazing Odyssey System...

:D A Lovely Odyssey system. Looks very inviting as well... :music:

Attachments

• Odyssey System.jpg
    Odyssey System.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,336
:D A Lovely Odyssey system. Looks very inviting as well... :music:

Looks kind of like a lodge motif in that house. Love the white pine floors and it looks like they have a fairly big dog based on the kennel on the right side of the pic...

Beautiful Vantage System...

:music: A very clean looking Vantage system to be sure, as well as a very Lovely view of trees from the window? :D

Vantages in ~ Natural Cherry look just soooo pretty... :p

Attachments

• Vantage System.jpg
    Vantage System.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,109
  • Vantage - Natural Cherry.jpg
    Vantage - Natural Cherry.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,108
I Got side Tracked...

BD,

:music: I still have "Holst, The Planets" and "Pops Round-up" on my wish list.
You have a great memory BD... :D

:p I have been soooo side tracked lately, been spending all my money on powerful PA system, as well as Guitars and associated gear. Vacations this year have been huge for my boys and I but loads of fun in the sun...

Looks like, I am going to have to wait till December to purchase anything else. I will put the above excellent CD's on my Christmas list though. :music:

spending all my money on powerful PA system, as well as Guitars and associated gear.

Did you get my buddy Kevin over at Abyss to build you a special guitar JUST FOR YOU yet?! I know he is wating on YOU! LOL! It is so much more affordable than you might think. Yea, it is still expensive but it is not even as expensive as a custom shop Fender or Gibson and they won't do a ONE OFF for you for less than about $15k these days IF they will do it at all! He could probably make you something to be SUPER proud of that would sound like nothing you ever played before for less than $5k. Not cheap, but as custom guitars go, that is an AWESOME DEAL! :rocker:

Abyss Guitars...

James,

:D Yes, I plan to check out Abyss at some time in the future, down the road. I agree Kevin is a true craftsman / artist when it comes to custom guitars. Amazing quality and designs. Thanks again for the awsome recommendation... :music:

Yes, I plan to check out Abyss at some time in the future, down the road. I agree Kevin is a true craftsman / artist when it comes to custom guitars. Amazing quality and designs. :music:

Just checking in on that one! :D Keep me posted! Oh, I picked my wood about a month or two ago for Crucifixion! He sent some pics and I was not thrilled with what he had found at that point, so I sent him back out in search of more highly figured walnut (the piece he had was VERY NICE but had more of a flame look and I wanted more of a curly look than a flame look...really dark though). He found about 6 or 8 chunks of wood and I picked one I hope will make a really beautiful and great sounding guitar! Hope to get it before the end of the year, but I am not in any hurry. The Last Supper and Ascension are so nice I can't even believe I am adding another one to the collection. Now I need for him to build me an Arch top! That and a semi hollow body and I will be DONE! Yea, sure...probably heard that before from other guitar players! LOL!

Lee's Martins

My new used martin logan quest speakers that I got yesterday. Used, but sounds wonderful.

Attachments

• My system.JPG
    My system.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 975
Veeery nice!! I bet the clock is there to remind you that time simply flies while you are listening :).

My new used martin logan quest speakers that I got yesterday. Used, but sounds wonderful.

Congrats! Those look sweet!!! The finish of the rails worked out quite nicely with your floors. I like that amp too... the A21 if I'm not mistaken. I almost bought the same one for my reQuests but they didn't offer it in black :(

With the tag maxspl we know you're gonna be loving every minute :rocker:

Wonderful Quests...

maxspl,

Welcome to the ML Club!

:D Your Quest system looks totally awesome! I am glad it sound as wonderful as it looks...:music: Your decor of your listing room looks Tres Chic as well... :)

Awsome Aerius i System...

:) Clearly a lovely Aerius i beautiful system by Slgarris... Just lovely... :D

Attachments

• Aerius i System.jpg
    Aerius i System.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,820
  • Aerius i Close-up.jpg
    Aerius i Close-up.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,799
Big and Beautiful Monolith ll System...

:D Truly a Mega beauty system with Monolith ll's in charge... :bowdown:

Attachments

• Monolith System.jpg
    Monolith System.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,814
  • Monolith - Speaker close-up.jpg
    Monolith - Speaker close-up.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,818
Cool CLS iiz Beauties...

:cheers: CLS iiz's powered by McIntosh MC 2000 pure tubed power must be out of this world, right Neil? :music:

This system employs - Sound Anchor - CLS iiz stands as well. ;)

Attachments

• CLSzii System.jpg
    CLSzii System.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,778
  • CLSzii - McIntosh Power.jpg
    CLSzii - McIntosh Power.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 4,794
  • CLSzii - Ancor Stands.jpg
    CLSzii - Ancor Stands.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,817
Back