• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Martin Logan Motion 15s, Forte Amplifier and More Audio Products for Sale

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barjohn

Reaction score
I have a pair of Martin Logan Motion 15s piano black 8 out of 10 condition, a Martin Logan Forte Amp with ARC correction & Mic (new in box), a pair of MiniDSP 450W Monoblocks with built in WISA Receivers (Like New only better because they include built in WISA Wireless receivers), a pair of Kanto 32" White speaker stands (9/10), a WISA SoundSend Hub (9/10), and a Bose Soundlink (original wireless speaker).

I connected up the Motion 15s to the Mini DSP WISA Monoblocks and took REW measurements that I am including. One set without a sub and one set with an SVS Micro 3000 sub so you can see the performance.

Asking prices are as follows:
1. Motion 15s (pair) - $400 + shipping
2. MiniDSP 450W monoblocks with WISA receivers built in (pair) - $1,295 + shipping
3. Martin Logan Forte Amp (New in box) - $200
4. Kanto White 32" Speaker stands (steel pair) - $149 + Shipping
5. WISA SoundSend Hub - $150 + Shipping
6. Bose Soundlink (Original) - $75

I can send additional photos (hit sight limit) on request for specific items. Feel free to send questions.

Attachments

• IMG_1240.JPG
    IMG_1240.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1241.JPG
    IMG_1241.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1242.JPG
    IMG_1242.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1243.JPG
    IMG_1243.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1244.JPG
    IMG_1244.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • ML Motion 15 L No Sub.jpg
    ML Motion 15 L No Sub.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 0
  • ML Motion 15 L+R No Sub.jpg
    ML Motion 15 L+R No Sub.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 0
  • ML Motion 15 L+R+SVS 3000 Micro Sub.jpg
    ML Motion 15 L+R+SVS 3000 Micro Sub.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1245.JPG
    IMG_1245.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1246.JPG
    IMG_1246.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
A few notes of information.
1. Those response curves are with no EQ applied. I think you would agree that those are very flat response curves for in room (my living room) measurements. With an SVS 3000 Micro sub it creates a full range economical system for a study or smaller living room although my open concept living room is quite large and they sounded fantastic.
2. The MiniDSP amplifiers output either 450W into 4 ohms in bridged mode or 125W x 2 for use in bi-amping a speaker with electronic cross over and EQ using REW to obtain the PEQ parameters. The addition of the WISA receivers, means that you can set up your ML ESLs wirelessly and do not have to run cables to your speakers other than a very short run from the amplifier to the speakers. A wireless WISA hub is used to transmit to the speakers. Depending on the configuration (2 channel or multi-channel) there are several WISA hubs available for the system. These were tested with the ML CL-9s to test their ability to handle the low impedance drive capability and performed well, especially in the mono-block configuration.
3. The Forte amp with its ARC EQ is another great amp to use with these speakers. The price is hard to beat with everything that is built in.

More Items for Sale (Item price + Shipping):
1. 26" High Black Kanto steel floor stands $135
2. Platin WM245 WISA Wireless Plate Amp (2x40W) $150
3. Ayima Amp $70
4. Wisa Receiver $400
5.Platin PRX II Quad 150W Wisa Plate Amp $450

Good luck with the sale.

Do the Wisa wireless receivers / hubs compromise the transparency, sound staging and speed of the ML speakers? I assume they do. Seems to me that the above qualities are the principal reasons why folks buy this brand.

Last edited:
Back