Krell

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob Carver was as down to earth as any one I have ever met. Just plain nice !Never did he make you feel less or himself more !
There is a saying that if someone makes you feel less it's because you let them. Having worked for a large corporation, I have come across a number of such inflated egos who attempted to do so. They are usually people who are actually insecure, paradoxically.

Bernard,

Interesting insight and, in my experience, quite true.

Same holds true for folks who like to criticize and / or "slam" other people on a frequent basis.

GG

In a Stereophile article Dan only layed claim to the 4004 & 2002 amps and the 24K preamp.

http://www.stereophile.com/news/aragon_acurus_reviced/

Interesting article. Paul Rosenberg (a relative on my Mom's side) once told me that Dan had created the designs all the way up through the 8008. Each Palladium is a bridged 8008 pair with some added circuitry to provide complimentray-symmetry.

Aragon is often referred to as "poor man's Krell"...although such labeling diminishes how good their amps truely are.

Back