In rememberance.......

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C.A.P

Reaction score
I lost my male Malamute this AM. He was a Giant M'Loot male red. In his prime he was 175 lbs. He was 10 years old and was a great dog with kids and other pets. He will be missed by our family and Kiela his sister, she is 11 and a smaller breed of Malamutes. Rock on Terex , YOU ARE THE BEST !

Attachments

• S6301260.jpg
    S6301260.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 139
hard times

Sorry to hear about your dog. Those are beautiful animals. He was giant! How do you think his sister will hold up? Well, keep on keepin' on.

Mush!

ben

As a fellow dog-lover whose little boy, Judge, was put to sleep almost exactly three years ago, you have my sincerest condolances, Chris.

I still miss Judge... :-(

I lost my male Malamute this AM. He was a Giant M'Loot male red. In his prime he was 175 lbs. He was 10 years old and was a great dog with kids and other pets. He will be missed by our family and Kiela his sister, she is 11 and a smaller breed of Malamutes. Rock on Terex , YOU ARE THE BEST !

I feel your pain. We had to put both of our dalmatians down in this year. You never realize how much you might miss them until you come home from work and there is no tail wagging and wet kisses to greet you after a day of dealing with the idiocy of the corporate world.

A family pet is a family member, my condolences as well Chris.

Definate bummer...:(

Trying to be positive, maybe think about a new dog.

The reason I say so is that I love remembering my old pets (cats and dogs), each having their own personality. And it's just great to take on a new one...

I know that's a bit soon, but it's just a thought.

Chris,

Sorry to hear about Terex passing. The pain never goes away it just lessens a bit over time.

I currently have 14 dogs so we go through the pain now and then, but when you birng another one into the family, it helps.

Sorry for your loss.

Thanks for the thoughts and kind words guys. . I and our family (Keila) will always remember him. Its a sad part of life but its life.

I may look into another pair later. I like the idea of having a friend for each of them.

I'm sorry to hear about that too C.A.P. We had to put one of our boy's (Fisher - a 13 year old Yellow Lab) down three weeks ago today. I still get a little teary eyed when I think about him. Keep in mind all of the joy he brought you and your family, and know you gave him a good life!

Too bad, C.A.P. That's terrible news.

Tim - I remember your two dogs when I was in CO this past October.

Erik

I’m so sorry for your loss. Just remember him for the great friend he was.

Tonight's dinner picture. :(

Who says pets don't morn!

Attachments

• S6301331.jpg
    S6301331.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 78
really sorry to hear that Chris. Three years back i had to let one of the greyhounds go. really sad and hard. when we got home the other one didn't understand where her buddy was. and for a while if we said "Cara" then Dafney would look around to see if Cara was back and in the room.

Latest posts

Back