Howdy

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ummm... y'all .... just moved to Texas a month or so ago and trying to be locally hip. ;-)

Past owner of B&W Nautilus 802s which I thought were the bomb. When I downsized to a condo, sold the B&W gear and got some EFXs on the wall, Stage-X center (gotta invest in the center) and ElectroMotion FX2s. Now I'm upsizing and am impressed enough with even those basic ML electrostats that I've effectively committed to a relationship with Martin Logan long term. ... Proving my committment ... getting my ESL-15a's delivered this week. Can't wait.

Joining the forum cuz i feel like i just growed up and need to act my age and do this right.

Thanks...
y'all

... it was a long sell to my wife ... the speakers are intrusive comparatively. But she's shed a tear or two on some concerts we listen to ... and that really softened her and reduced the MIF putting these in. And believe it or not she likes the pictures of the ESL line...

... so I get to keep my wife AND my speakers! Because if I had to choose... well... :unsure:

... it was a long sell to my wife ... the speakers are intrusive comparatively. But she's shed a tear or two on some concerts we listen to ... and that really softened her and reduced the MIF putting these in. And believe it or not she likes the pictures of the ESL line...

... so I get to keep my wife AND my speakers! Because if I had to choose... well... :unsure:
Welcome to the forum, Mike. Have fun!

It's an excellent package. You do not have to choose.:)

Welcome to this forum... and welcome to the Dallas area. I'm in Lewisville and have a pair of 11A speakers.

...my ESL-15a's delivered this week.
Joining the forum cuz i feel like i just growed up and need to act my age and do this right.
Welcome!
And don't worry - 15as?
Yer doing it right!!!!!!
LOVE my 13as, I wish there was more room.
K

Latest posts

Back