Here is another tune from.......

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrumpetDoug

Reaction score
.......the Blank Check Project.

Thanks for the input on the last tune guys.

Here is another, but this time an instrumental. Groovus Maximus is written by a member of the group and is a high energy horn tune.
I like the sax solo work done by my good friend Steve Eisen, and a great guitars solo by Scott Ashley.

Let me know what you think and BTW it is not mastered yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wja5vKPMoAU

Doug - out

BTW at about :38 there is video of the 7 horns in the studio. Thought I would mention in case anyone bailed out early on the video.

Doug - out

BUMP this for any comments.................... Perhaps not everyone's cup-o-tea?
I did redo the famous "Thelma Houston and the Pressure Cooker Band" tune Pressure Cooker. If you would rather hear this I could throw it up. Vid is not as good because I didn't have as much live studio footage.

Doug - out

No, I'm not, but I have heard the song before, at least, I think I have. I did do a search on the song name and there is a metal-rock song with the same name, Groovus Maximus.

The tune (Groovus Maximus) in the video is an original from my group. I don't think you could have heard this before.

The Sheffield Lab tune I am referring to is "Pressure Cooker". The record was a Direct to Disc recording and was called "Thelma Houston and the Pressure Cooker Band".

Doug - out

My bad. I have heard music similar in style to your Groovus Maximus, at least it sounded somewhat familiar. No, I'm not familiar with the song Pressure Cooker. However, I just did a search on Thelma Houston and listened to "Pressure Cooker" and saw that you are doing it, also. Very cool song.

Back