Hello from Piscataway, NJ

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shakham

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to the ML world. I have never owned an ML but am getting seriously interested in jumping in and testing the waters.

I'm not a true audiophile however do enjoy movies and music.

My present system consists of:
PSB 800i up front.
PSB 100ci in the middle.
and PSB 300ci in the rears (I think).

The amp is a Harmon Kardon AVR 7300.
Running a 1080p Sanyo PLV-1080HD on a 120" screen.

I'll probably update this page with accurate model numbers if someone really wants to know :).

Last edited:
Welcome to the club!! I moved from Piscataway to CA < 3 years ago. Wish I was still there...but only long enough to get another set of ML's being sold nearby through audiogon. Have a lookie!

Welcome to the club! What ML speakers are you considering?

Heey...thanks for the welcome! :)

I ended up getting a set of "Aerius i" that were being sold close by. I did some A/B testing against my PSB and the Aerius is better hands down. Then again to be fair, I don't believe the 800s are in the same class.

The goal was to find something budget but decent at the same time.

Only issue with the ML is the limited dispersion...aka it's not really a ambiance speaker. I have a set of 3 theater seats, and only the middle one gets that amazing staging. There may be ways to optimize but I'll worry about that later.

Last edited:
Welcome to the club!! I moved from Piscataway to CA < 3 years ago. Wish I was still there...but only long enough to get another set of ML's being sold nearby through audiogon. Have a lookie!

Nice.....I did the reverse move..hah. I used to live in Mountain View, CA.

I have been searching diligently on Audiogon. My first challenge is making heads and tails out of the models which has been a process in education.

ML chose to use names which really makes it tough to know what's what.

Back