hello from a happy vistas owner

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maurice Salles

Reaction score
I bought a pair of clarity last year and was so glad with ML sound that I decided to upgrade my (audio) system to vistas. I am learning a lot on your site (in particular, I knew about the clx before the local ML dealer!). As elsewhere in Europe, the ML are more expensive than in the US, but the European prices given so far include sales tax (VAT--in France nearly 20%). However, it is clear that European customers have not benefitted from the favorable exchange rate (a pair of vistas costs approximately--new--5000 Euros, i.e., 8000 $ at the current exchange rate). When the dollar recovers (and it will surely recover), one can hope that American goods will remain at the same price in Euros.

Maurice,

Welcome ! Congrats on the new Vistas !

Everytime I see your name I think of one of the Greatest Hockey players of all time..."The Rocket" Richard !

Hi from Cocoa Beach

Maurice,

I am also a happy Vista owner...

I've been listening to mostly Albums lately. Have fun and send photos!

Satch

Attachments

• aaaSystem2.jpg
    aaaSystem2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 159
Ray,

Each time I see your system... makes me smile!

OP,

Congrats on the new acquisition!!

Maurice,

I am also a happy Vista owner...

I've been listening to mostly Albums lately. Have fun and send photos!

Satch

Dear Satch,
I will buy a new CD player soon (audio aero prima). As soon as I have it, I will send a photo (provided I know how to do this). At the same time I bought the pair of Vista, I also bought an integrated amplifier Accuphase E 213. My system is quite simple: CD player, Amplifier and a pair of Vista (I have about 4000 CD's--mainly, in fact almost exclusively, Jazz and classical music).

Latest posts

Back