Greetings from Pennsylvania!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom K.

Reaction score
Hi All,
I've read posts at this website for several years & finally decided to join.
I have a pair of 10 yr. old Ascents that I power with a crown amp and an SAS tube pre-amp. There are some questions I would like to ask in the other forums, so thank you in advance for your comments.
Tom

Tom, Welcome .....from another resident of 'Pennsyltuckty' , beautifull state, albeit the most gawd awfull roads in the country !

How's the 'fracking' going up your way ?

Life in Pennsyltucky

Tom, Welcome .....from another resident of 'Pennsyltuckty' , beautifull state, albeit the most gawd awfull roads in the country !

How's the 'fracking' going up your way ?

We live just north of Williamsport. The gas drilling starts maybe ten miles farther north. We moved here from Colorado three years ago. I'm surprised at how "redneck" the people are - seems more like the south!

I'm surprised at how "redneck" the people are - seems more like the south!

Welcome to the hills of 'Pennsyltucky' ! I love it up there, I've sledded throughout Lycoming, Tioga and Cameroon counties over the years. If you're a fisherman, Pine creek (Slate Run area) is some of the finest fly fishing this side of the Mississippi.

Back