Greetings and "zzz"..

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miles ahead

Reaction score
Well,it looks like I'm about to start another one of those epic all-nighters ,as in "You might as well stay up and attend to it while it's on your mind,because once you hit the sack-fuggitt abboud it!" "Attend to" means clean house,pay bills(lots of those),close deals on Audiogon,package some things to ship for Ebay,eat dinner("Wow-eating dinner is a good thing after all-I think I'll try it again...and soon!") and-oh,yeah-finally post on MLC. It's been a hectic week and the bad news is that it's just beginning! Ah,pessimism-ain't it wonderful? ;) The good news-and yes,there is some-is that my speakers of choice(SL3's) are just what the doctor ordered-"Bye,Bye Blues",indeed! Look for some music listings and a few images of this 'newbies' modest set-up shortly. Although,after seeing what some of the folks here own,I find that I'm asking myself one question more than ever. "Do I have a music system? And if I do,why does it look like...this,and not...like-THAT!":bowdown:

Welcome "miles", and let me tell you, you're gonna LOVE those SL3's. I have the original Sequels, and even after almost 20 years of service, they STILL sound better than 90% of the peakers out there by other manufacturers...

Welcome aboard, and dude, you gotta remember to break for meals! :p

--Richard

yeah, and while your at it ...take a look at the lunar eclipse, it's a beauty tonite, going on right now !!

Welcome "miles", and let me tell you,
you're gonna LOVE those SL3's.
I have the original Sequels, and even after almost 20 years of service, they STILL sound better than 90% of the peakers out there by other manufacturers...

Welcome aboard, and dude, you gotta remember to break for meals! :p

--Richard
Thanks for the warm welcome,folks. Richard,I didn't mean to isuggest that the SL3's are new to me. I've owned them for three years-but given some new room configurations which allowed me to move a cd rack to a less visble spot(the hall),it SOUNDS like a new system. I'm now smack in the middle of a "Hmm..what if I pull the speaker out a few more inches and angle it like... this ?" period. What I love about ML is that 'little things mean a lot'-when it comes to speaker placement,it really does hold true.-Charles

Last edited:
Back