• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS ESL 11A gloss black 3 months old 7000$

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am truly hyped to see what the 803d3 brings to the party tho….had a pair of 804d3 before the esl 11s way back in 2015…great towers…but with the 803 u get a lot more from what I’ve read.

Oh and forgot to add this to the original post, I have every box to every speaker with original packagsing accessories etc. So if an item does sell and it unfortunately has to be shipped it will arrive exactly how it was originally like new.
They are all great speakers. I have an old theater i center channel that my local store is trying to sell for me on ebay. They have had it now for about 1 year. The market for used speakers seems weak now. Kinda surprised it hasnt sold.

Going to purchase a htm2d3 to go with the 803d3 when I sell the 11s and esl c

There’s a few dealer demos of the center still left in the wild….I did not like the new d4 sound when I went to demo a pair. Plus in my opinion the new d4 are grossly overpriced now…the d3 were a tad overpriced but they really went overboard on the new ones.

803d3 in storage lol can’t wait to get them opened up if I can ever sell the 11s and make room

Last edited:
So here is an updated price list of everything available still at my house before things will go into storage end of next week.

Martin Logan ESL C gloss black center speaker-1100$
Martin Logan ESL 11a gloss black tower pair-6900$
Martin Logan Balanced Force 210 dark cherry tops subwoofer pair or single-4050$ Pair/ 2150$ single
Emotiva stealth pa-1 monoblock amp black-230$
PS Audio M700 monoblocks black pair-2500$
Marantz av7703 pre processor-900$

Local pickup austin Texas or shipping at buyers expense, PayPal isn’t accepted for items over 500$.

I can testify that the BF 210 is a great subwoofer! I just got one late last year and am very happy with it. Just one seems enough for my system, and I am using Prodigy speakers.

Prior to that I was using a Depth i sub, and the balanced force blows it away.

Latest posts

Back