• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS ESL 11A gloss black 3 months old 7000$

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50% on the MC452 meter is like 4.5W
XL_MC452_D.jpg

Still for sale looking at 7000$ and selling a esl c gloss black like new 5 months old for 1000$

original msrp is 10999.99$ and 1999.99$ but can probably be had for a little less so 7000$ mint and 1000$ mint for the center is a decent bargain.

I went ahead and purchased a demo dealer pair of 803d3s in black that were 60% off msrp impulse purchase…so I need to sell my Logan’s to make room.

Last edited:
Not clear what U are selling...do U want to sell a center? if so what is the model of that product???
DB0F1728-94C1-4220-9AC0-405152A3302F.jpeg

My ad title….I’m selling a pair of Martin Logan esl 11as in gloss black for 7000$ and I’ve added a Martin logan esl c in gloss black which is 5 1/2 months old for 1000$. Also I’ve listed my pair of Martin logan balanced force 210 subwoofers with dark cherry wood tops for 4100$ for the pair. I purchased the 803d3s and they are in storage until I can sell these and make room.

There are two or three center channel MSESL speakers...the actual model number or name would be a good idea

….I don’t understand mate, I put the exact name of each item….you can easily go to Martin logan.com and find exactly what im
Selling.

I’m not picking up any costs, buyer pays any shipping costs and fees. It’s 5 months old with a 1000+ taxes discount….same with my esl 11as and the subs

Also if u read my ad it answers the above question….please read before posting mate thanks.

I also do not accept PayPal for items over 500$, I accept zelle boa/ chase equivalent/ local pickup cash.

just got off the phone with ML sales and they said this model is NOT electro static...but motion...and I have the Theater model and she said what U have would not be an improvement at all. thanks anyway

Lol ok, please leave my thread your either extremely ignorant or a troll. I’ve been nice up till now, the speaker is called a esl c….1 ribbon tweeter and an esl panel for mid and a bass inside Inclosure. The Martin logan focus esl c18 same make up esl panel for mid ribbon tweeter and multiple bass drivers. At 7499& u get the esl 34a a true esl center panel….do your research seriously and stop trolling on threads, the worst thing is to join a conversation and not have an ounce of knowledge on the topic and then troll someone.

just got off the phone with ML sales and they said this model is NOT electro static...but motion...and I have the Theater model and she said what U have would not be an improvement at all. thanks anyway
If you read that page I posted, it is indeed an electrostat. It has 2 panels in it. I think both are 6x9 inches.

I owned the theater center and have it up for sale now on my local hi-fi store's website. It is a decent center. Not sure how it would compare to the one for sale here. When brand new the Theater i would be better, but unless you have replaced the panel I am betting that the new speaker sounds better.

I bought a new ESL C18 that I use now.

I originally purchased a c18 sadly it just wouldn’t fit…would need to remount the 83’ oled etc…settled the the smaller sibling and it’s good just not as good as the 18 and 34

I am truly hyped to see what the 803d3 brings to the party tho….had a pair of 804d3 before the esl 11s way back in 2015…great towers…but with the 803 u get a lot more from what I’ve read.

Oh and forgot to add this to the original post, I have every box to every speaker with original packagsing accessories etc. So if an item does sell and it unfortunately has to be shipped it will arrive exactly how it was originally like new.

I originally purchased a c18 sadly it just wouldn’t fit…would need to remount the 83’ oled etc…settled the the smaller sibling and it’s good just not as good as the 18 and 34
That sucks, because the 18 is a really good speaker. I wanted the bigger 34, but I dont have the space for that monster. Maybe when I build a new home someday and have a dedicated home theater.

So if youre selling the ESL-C, what are you going to use in its place? Why not keep it?

Back