EmoBlue - Quest Z

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmoBlue

Reaction score
I purchased my Quest Z's about two months ago. I'm now looking for more MartinLogan speakers to finish up my theater. Currently, I have an x-voce for my center, Magnepan 1c's for the sides and Magnepan .5QR's for my rears.

I'm trying to figure out whether I'll go for a used Theater I or a used Logos for my center. I'd love to pick up a cherry pair of Aerius' for my surrounds. Any suggestions for rears?

Thanks!

I would look at something smaller for the rears. The Scripts or Scenario are some good choices. I don’t feel the rears need to be that great. Not a lot of audio information coming from the rears. You can get either used for $800.00 or less.

I would look at something smaller for the rears. The Scripts or Scenario are some good choices. I don’t feel the rears need to be that great. Not a lot of audio information coming from the rears. You can get either used for $800.00 or less.

Thanks, Cherian. Actually, I listen to a lot of "all channel stereo" (I know, I'm a charlatan audiophile) and prefer having a somewhat full side and rear sound stage.

I've gotten pretty used to the Magnepans in the back and they are FULL. I listened to a pair of Claritys the other day and they sounded pretty weak (I think I'm spoiled on the Quest Zs).

That's why I figured a pair of Aerius' would be great and match the Z's well.

Back