• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dynamo 700 Sub New still in the box!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spkrdctr

Reaction score
I'm selling a Dynamo 700 that is still in the unopened box. The price is $400 plus shipping. I live in the Clearwater Fl area if someone wants to drive and pick it up. They were going for $600 last I saw. It was replaced with the Dynamo 800. 300 watt RMS and 600 Watt peak amp. Anyone looking for a great sub that is dirt cheap, this is it. Great for smaller rooms and college dorms etc. Shoot me an email at [email protected].

spkrdctr have you put the 700W on Craigslist yet? Mine just gave up the ghost and I may need to fully replace it.

No, I have not put it on Craigslist yet. I installed it into my system and have been using it for the last two weeks. If you want it I can send it out after I receive your funds. I can check UPS Shipping rates if you give me your zip code. I have to say in just the two weeks I have been using it, it is amazing.

Back