Doctor says my upgradeitis may be in remission

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few weeks ago I went for a ride with a bunch of other cars. I have to say that Ferrari in front of me had a sweet sound to it.

They sure do. Your pic reminds me of the view out of my 1980 911 SC Targa (looks like the same color also). That was such a great car, I loved it for many years.......Steve

You guys can have your Ferraris... I'm sticking with my Mas...

T-4 years...

Maserati GranTurismo, baby! :bowdown:

Can't wait to roll down the clubs with my friends in the Mas. It may not be as quick as the 911 turbo, but it has ample 2+2 seating and it looks badass. The Ferarri engine aint too shabby either! :)

A few weeks ago I went for a ride with a bunch of other cars. I have to say that Ferrari in front of me had a sweet sound to it.

Last year at Meadowbrook they had the Italian Happening at the same time (on the front lawn).

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/ih.htm

There was a wheel chair guy in a 360, his chair was tiny and super lightweight, it folded up into nothing. We helped him with his starter fuse problem, car would not start in first and gets confused what gear it was in. It finally got started, but my buddies 1981 308 GTS had to get flatbeded though.

I'll stick with Porsche until I have real money, it's like a washing machine it just keeps on running.:D

Kach, Don't forget that nice looking 56/57' T-Bird convertible leading the way !!

I posted some more pictures in the Off-Topic Random Pictures thread.

really cool for you to make it work out with a Ferrari. Next you got to figure out how you can make it work with a Carrera GT…..Now that is sex on wheels......Steve

I have a friend that SWEARS when he sells his company that he is getting a CGT! I look forward to trying to get in it and go for a ride w/ him! The problem beyond the wheelchair space is that the CGT is FULLY manual, which is way out of my ability to handle. I need a DSG/F1 style box or a Tiptronic!

Back