Clx shown at show in Minich?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beat_Dominator

Reaction score
Did any one make a thred about this? I couldn't get the search function to agree with me :(

Here is a small photo:

rh907l.jpg

and a snippet "Martin-Logan's world premiere of the CLX ($25,000 for 25th Anniversary version with metal billet frame, $20,000 for normal version with metal/wood frame) features a 57-inch curvilinear unit and double diaphragm triple stator 57-inch unit all in one. The say it offers low-frequency phase stabilization and upon some listening i feel they may have a winner. ML loudspeakers usually leave me cold due to the disconnected lowermost frequencies, yet the CLX design may finally mark the company's new avenue to achieve high-end sound quality. Frankly, I was extremely impressed with what I heard, and this is a very rare event at a show. The CLX is 90dB/W/m efficient and presents a relatively easy load. This is definitely a great new design worth a listen!"

Sorry if this is all old news!

Last edited:
Did any one make a thred about this? I couldn't get the search function to agree with me :(

Here is a small photo:

martin_logan.jpg

and a snippet "Martin-Logan's world premiere of the CLX ($25,000 for 25th Anniversary version with metal billet frame, $20,000 for normal version with metal/wood frame) features a 57-inch curvilinear unit and double diaphragm triple stator 57-inch unit all in one. The say it offers low-frequency phase stabilization and upon some listening i feel they may have a winner. ML loudspeakers usually leave me cold due to the disconnected lowermost frequencies, yet the CLX design may finally mark the company's new avenue to achieve high-end sound quality. Frankly, I was extremely impressed with what I heard, and this is a very rare event at a show. The CLX is 90dB/W/m efficient and presents a relatively easy load. This is definitely a great new design worth a listen!"

Sorry if this is all old news!

ugh. Yeah, old news for us...

no biggie. just tryin' to keep you on your toes. :eek:

Latest posts

Back