Center for Clarity?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdolen

Reaction score
I currently have a pair of Claritys that I am using the Encore TF as the center with. The Encore is the weakest link in my system right now and just came across a decent deal on a Cinema I ($585). In the less than 1K range, is there anything else I should be considering?

Thanks

I currently have a pair of Claritys that I am using the Encore TF as the center with. The Encore is the weakest link in my system right now and just came across a decent deal on a Cinema I ($585). In the less than 1K range, is there anything else I should be considering?

Thanks

The Cinema I is a great center channel. Listen carefully that the whole panel is working. You can test is diconnecting the cable from the mains A.C. for a while, then only the side woofers will sing along with the tweeter...the midrange will be missing, then plug the back and listen for a big change in the sound. Or try to listen the stat panel while playing a female voice. The whole panel should be singing. If everything is right, then you have a nice deal...happy listening,
Roberto.

Thanks for the heads up about the panel, I would not have thought to check it that way.

Thanks for the heads up about the panel, I would not have thought to check it that way.
The Cinema I truly is a great speaker. It will show you easy the quality of your amplifier. Remember this, it is better quality watts than quantity watts...happy listening,
Roberto.

Just wanted to say that I am loving the Cinema I, it's as close to having matching LCR speakers. Very pleased!!!

Just getting into multi channel SACD and this made a huge difference. Now I just need to move the Claritys to the back and get something bigger and better for the mains. ;)

Latest posts

Back