Been awhile

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tube60

Reaction score
Hey everybody!
It's been quite awhile since I've posted here. Been really busy and I haven't had the time.
Last April I was laid off when the local branch office of my employer shut down, and I haven't been able to find work since then. With my brother-in-law's help, I'm getting the house ready to sell this spring. I'll be relocating out of California to a more affordable area; so far North Carolina is getting the nod.
And now for the good news: I'm getting married! I got back together with my highschool sweetheart last June. I popped the question in October. We're very happy and looking forward to a new life together. The company she works for has it's corporate offices down in Charlotte. Rather ironic she's got a job waiting for her down there before we got back together! We'd both been looking at the area for a while.
I've still got my trusty Sequels! Still feeding them with my home-made 6L6 amp though, for I haven't had the time to get my Citation II up and running. I've also started work on a new preamp. But it all still sounds sweet!
So there you go!
Life has been a mix of both good and bad but things are looking up now!:D
Best regards,
Ross

Welcome back, congrats on the pending marriage and hopefully full time employment will follow shortly.

It's been a rough three years but things are starting to turn around, slowly, very slowly. Best of luck to all.

Marriage.............give it a try, it works a good 50% of the time.

Latest posts

Back