Bad news for Tube60

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tube60

Reaction score
Hey all
Thanks to the lack of business and expenses going up in my company I can't do anything about, I've had to cut back severely on the hours I work. As a result, I'm now unable to meet my needs for mortgage and utilities. Worst case, I lose my house & I live in my office. Business comes first.
If any members need anything worked on or upgraded, I can do that. I'm detail oriented and I know what works and what does not. I'm not cheap, but I do a really good job for what I can charge. If you're interested, send me a PM.
If enough interest is generated, I'll post something in the appropriate forum.

Times are tough all over, I feel for you.

I don't understand why you don't work out of your house, more common than living at your office, right?

I don't understand why you don't work out of your house, more common than living at your office, right?
It's a very hands-on business that requires me to be on site. Stone & masonry supply. I'd be telecommuting otherwise! I'd rather not close the business, because that would mean a whole lot more people besides me would end up in the same situation, employee wise.

Latest posts

Back