Audio Gurus?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDSPHOTO

Reaction score
Anyone have any dealing with Audio Gurus online? Looks like they are buying a lot of closeouts and discontinued stuff. Want to make sure they are legit before doing any business with them. Could not find any complaints online.

Thanks

They are not an authorized ML dealer, and do not recieve product close out or otherwise from us, thus negating any warranty possible. These kind of sites pop up all the time, claiming access. Since they are getting goods, if they can at all, from dealers sideways we are under no obligation to help on any service fronts. Some of these people have even taken the time to create false bar codes and serial number tags so are not representing ML to the customer in a legit fashion.

I never believed they were an authorized ML dealer nor was that my question. I was simply posing a question to the membership about business dealings with the company.

Looking at their website, I see they are a "rebranded" version of the former Audioholics Store (affiliated with the Audioholics.com website/forum). They put on a small-scale local audio show in the Tampa Bay area last year, which I attended. Not sure if the guy(s) running the online storefront are the same as those running their website, but I suspect they are a legit enterprise. BTW, their website states they are AUTHORIZED DEALERS for the brands they carry. I suspect Peter wasn't aware they are the former Audioholics storefront.

You are right, they are not in my territory, i am just always concerned. The non legit sites coming out of the woodwork, exist for a bit and then disappear. I will move this info forward so we can all be absolutely right on who is behind it.

I pulled the trigger on another set of ML Passage speakers through these guys. Speakers arrived 3-days earlier than their estimate, were new inbox with serial numbers and as described. Would do business with them again.

Latest posts

Back