Quantcast

"American Chopper Series"

MartinLogan Owners (MLO)

Help Support MartinLogan Owners (MLO):

Robin

Reaction score
I have recently been enjoying the DVD's of the "American Chopper" Series, I purchased the first three seasons on DVD. I guess the series is presented in conjuction with the "Discovery Channel". Anyway, I just love how they fabricate these motercycles and make them into beautiful works of art. It is really something. :) Has anyone seen this series?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/s...s=American+Chopper+The+Series+-+Fourth+Season

The family dynamics at "Orange County Choppers" (OCC) are facinating... :) I like the interactions between Paul Sr. and his sons. It's very entertaining and heart warming. :D

Last edited:
D

dyazdani

I used to watch it wuite a bit, but haven't seen it for quite a while now.

It is a pretty good show, gets a little old sometimes (Paul Sr. vs Paul Jr.) but the bikes are always great.

theWB

Reaction score
The series is broadcast on discovery channels HI-DEF channel.As a bike owner I watch the series all the time.OCC makes beautiful bikes.Maybe someday when I have a spare $150,000 I can have one of my very own custom OCC bikes.

One can Dream!!!!!

Reverb

Reaction score
I still watch American Chopper, but the show is getting a little old. I did enjoy watching the four Fantasy bikes they built. It was nice to finally see them build a girls bike.

American Chopper and Monster Garage every Wednesday night on Discovery HD Theater. No better way to watch these programs, the clarity and detail is absolutely gorgeous.

D

dyazdani

I watched it tonight on Discovery HD - they're building a vintage style bike - sort of cool.

theWB

Reaction score
Tonight I took the bike for a spin,today it hit 75 on the themometer here in chicago ,hit 110 on the speedometer!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Staff member
Reaction score
i used to watch that show all the time, but got a little burned out on Paul Sr. Too much drama. Bikes were awesome and I really loved seeing Paul Jr. take an idea like the 9/11 firefighter tribute bike and make it a reality.

I wouldn't want a motorcycle like any of the ones on there, but they are cool to look at.

Robin

Reaction score
The Black Widow Spider Bike...

The Black Widow Bike was very cool, as was the Biker Legend Bike (Tribute to David Mann). I agree with Yang1815 the Armstrong and Jay Leno were awesome creations as well. ;) Paul Jr., Vinnie, Justine, Mikey, Richard and team are fantasticly talented designers and fabricators, real artists. It is a thrill to see each Bike take shape, become reality and then test driven out on the road, even in the dead of winter -Rock Taven, New York, now that's cold... :p

Too bad they couldn't do a "Martin Logan Bike". I think we should approach OCC and ask if it's possible. A Summit style chrome sissy bar would be a nice touch, as would a Birds Eye Maple accented handle bars. Something with the ML logo in electric blue, also a mini electrostatic sound stereo system on the bike, I think would really turn heads at stop lights... A cool ML dream chopper... ;)

Yang1815

Reaction score
I like the fantasy bikes too including the trike.

The Lincoln one is definitely awesome too, the spinning emblems on the wheels are just D-A-M-N!!!