• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale $3500 Roger Sanders Magtech 2 Channel Amp

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

School

Reaction score
I will have more pictures up tomorrow amp is in perfect condition with all original materials.

Item location is in NJ but I’m willing to ship for actual shipping cost. Please ask any and all questions

Attachments

• IMG_1711.jpeg
    IMG_1711.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I'm surprised there are no takers on this, unless of course they were done via private messages.
This is an attractive price and would love to grab it but house projects are currently eating up the budget right now.

I will have more pictures up tomorrow amp is in perfect condition with all original materials.

Item location is in NJ but I’m willing to ship for actual shipping cost. Please ask any and all questions
Do you know if the lifetime warranty transfers to the new owner? How old is the amp? Are you the original owner?

Do you know if the lifetime warranty transfers to the new owner? How old is the amp? Are you the original owner?
As for the transfer I’m not sure. Yes I’m the original owner and I have had it a few years with zero problems. I do know he said if I ever wanted to go to mono blocks he would take the amp back for a full credit.

As for the transfer I’m not sure. Yes I’m the original owner and I have had it a few years with zero problems. I do know he said if I ever wanted to go to mono blocks he would take the amp back for a full credit.
Wow, full trade in value? Mr. Sanders continues to impress me. Thats a nice amp. Im using an Aragon amp now, but your offer is enticing.

Back