Audiophile Insanity? Must Watch YouTube ACA Video...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
They are very nice guys with great systems and a real passion for high end gear...

Especially analog.

Pass the Fetta!!!!!!!!

I love these guys!!!! I think it's hilarious to see others that's got it worse than me, cause sometimes I feel I have audio-itis or some type of unrepairable audio disease!!! I could easily spend over$150 Grand on a two channel system if my budget allowed it, my hats off to those who stay in the pursuit of audio nirvana.

Every so often I watch that video over to remind myself of what I will be like in 30 years.

love the passion these guys show for their audio systems! Yes, this makes me feel a bit normal and helps me justify my high end purchase I am about to make...

These guys are my heroes in some strange way!

love the passion these guys show for their audio systems! Yes, this makes me feel a bit normal and helps me justify my high end purchase I am about to make...

These guys are my heroes in some strange way!

Yes, after watching this, I had no problem pulling the plug and ordering the new Krell surround processor... Oh, when will this madness ever end??? I thought I was done for a while, but these nuts make alot of us look very normal!

Back