Buy ML in USA for use in Europa

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gherman

Reaction score
Hi,

I fell in love with ML and I was wondering if it is possible to buy a pair of ML from Ebay in USA and use them in Europe. We have 220v and I know that USA has 110v. Does the ML accept both voltages? How about the ML Clarity - does the external power supply accept 220v?

Thanx!

//G

Hi,

I fell in love with ML and I was wondering if it is possible to buy a pair of ML from Ebay in USA and use them in Europe. We have 220v and I know that USA has 110v. Does the ML accept both voltages? How about the ML Clarity - does the external power supply accept 220v?

Thanx!

//G

Hola gherman and welcome. Ask the seller, the serial Nos of the Clarities, then contact ML with your question. They will tell if it is possible or not. I think that you have to change the power supplies for 50Hz and 220V. It will be a not so difficult task to do, and not so expensive. Happy listening,
Roberto.

Hi,

Thanx!

//G

Hi
It is possible to import ML from the US, but Martin Logan has a 6 months "quarantene".. meaning you must have owned the speakers for at least 6 mnths before they do the voltage convertion for you.
And you must do the convertion, because of the 50/60Hz freq. A normal adapter wil not do this job!

Latest posts

Back