What Are You Listening To Right Now?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opeth - Heritage

Opeth-Heritage-album-cover-604x604.jpg

I'm unsure of how I feel about this album. It needs a few more spins I suppose. It does have a nice sound to it though and does not seem to suffer from the loudness war like many modern releases.

Last edited:
51AoiPP9nTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra / Leonard Slatkin – Gershwin
Label:Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab – UDSACD 4007
Format:CD, SACD, Remastered, Multichannel, Limited Edition

1.1 Introduction - Act I, Scene 1 6:10
1.2 Porgy Sings 5:17
1.3 Fugue 1:58
1.4 Hurricane - Act II, Scene 3 4:09
1.5 Good Morning' Brother - Act III, Scene 3 7:38
2 An American In Paris 17:55
3 Promenade Clarinet [Solo] – George Silfies 3:12
4 Rhapsody In Blue Piano – Jeffrey Siegel 17:57
5 Cuban Overture

Meyerbeer "G Songs"

Great sense of space in this recording... 2nd row center effect. Pianist and soloist both in top form. Lovely stuff for a rainy late aftrernoon.

Attachments

• 15099465.jpg
    15099465.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 139
Finished up with Scott H. Biram, "Something's Wrong/Lost Forever". He's a one man band from Austin. Bluesy, country in an Indie sort of way.
DSC04385-M.jpg

Great Uke player sounds amazing pumping through the Summits! Highly recommended.

Just went out locally to look for this disk.....could not find it, but I came home with his CD. "My Life" This guy is very talented & has alot of feeling......Thanx for turnin me on to this! :cool:

Thanx! Just downloaded the "Younger Brother" cd and its great! sounds awesome on the CLX. fun $h!t!!

Amadeaus Quartet Mozart string Quartets on DG historic
Very nice along with the Yanks vs Rays ( silent of course) on the tv....

Thanx! Just downloaded the "Younger Brother" cd and its great! sounds awesome on the CLX. fun $h!t!!

Believe it or not by co-incidence I'm just passing it onto a friend as I type...

Necro - if you like that, check out the Union Jack Pylon Pigs album too. And well done for having enough faith to try it. It is sonically awesome isn't it?:)

Genre: Country/Pop

The 2nd effort by the Zac Brown Band "You Get What You Give" released 9/21/10 on Atlantic records.

A nice set of tunes with a decent ballad called "Colder Weather"!

Attachments

• Zac Brown.jpg
    Zac Brown.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 227
I just bought this.

6a00d83451cb2869e2014e8aeba4f4970d-300wi

To quote Alex Ross: "Khatia Buniatishvili [...] apparently played the Sonata in B Minor with such gothic intensity that it killed a swan"

Here's a sample...

Back