introduction

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dble_bogeyman

Reaction score
I'm an Irishman currently living in China. I have a very good system but never had electostatics. I am going to buy now as I heard a pair of ML Vantage and liked the sound.

Welcome Bogey

Can you tell us a little about your current system? Have you heard other MLs beyond the Vantages? What's your listening/viewing room like? Do they offer proper Guinness in China? :D

Cheers

I'm an Irishman currently living in China. .

Welcome..........by your intro I thought for sure you were goin to lead into some kind of joke..........

I see by your moniker that your golf game needs some work, rumor has it Tiger's caddie is available.

Thanks TSV

Welcome Bogey

Can you tell us a little about your current system? Have you heard other MLs beyond the Vantages? What's your listening/viewing room like? Do they offer proper Guinness in China? :D

Cheers

No, I haven't heard any other models other than Vantage. Maybe if I tell you about my system you can give me some advice? I have a Tube Technology Synergy Integrated amp [ I love it!] and a Copland CD player. My current speakers are Mordant Short Performance 860 but I've had them for 12 years now and the mid drivers have deteriorated and I need to replace as no spares available - these are the 'old' Performance models before the company was taken over a few years ago. I use Transparent speaker and interconnect cables.
What do you think - would ML's complement this kind of system?
Most important question - yes Guinness is availabe in China and there are many Irish pubs here. Thanks for your welcome.

thanks Dave

Welcome..........by your intro I thought for sure you were goin to lead into some kind of joke..........

I see by your moniker that your golf game needs some work, rumor has it Tiger's caddie is available.

If ever you need to hear an Irish joke, let me know - I've heard them all :) yes, despite years of practice and frustration, double bogey is my usal score - on a good day!

Back