I like ML so much I had to join the forum

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trillion

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been slowly building a system over 3 years... components come and go until you sort of tweak the system to be what you want if you know what I mean.
I upgraded my speakers because other items in my system got better and my Monitor Audio Radius started to be shown up a little too much as entry level speakers (which is entirely what they are and good at being just that)

Went to Best Buy (Magnolia). They were clearing the Source display units. They sounded terrible! I decided it was the receivers they were running them on and I would have to test them at home on a stronger amp to know if I liked them. With a 30 day return policy, it was a great way to test them out and decide if they were as good as people said; so I grabbed them and went home to play and compare.

Got em home and now they are not going anywhere. I am blown away by the fantastic sound. They have made my system sound more like I wanted it to and have provided the richness and large sound stage I was looking for. Yeah its true that they have a small sweet spot and I was worried about that. But oh, what a sweet spot. I booked the seat that they point to for stereo and for Home Theater the sweet spot has less bearing as sound sways from speaker to speaker more.

Thank you Martin Logan for the affordable Source, thank you for the forum so I can just gush about them and share my joy of these beauties with everyone.

RSA to USA

Welcome to the zoo!

We don't bite (much) and you will find a lot of experienced operators here on the forum. Buying MLs at 'normal' prices is reason enough for living in the US!

So many antipodeans on the forum (there goes the neighborhood!).......

Fjeff in ENZED

Welcome Trillion... enjoy the hundreds of systems, thousands of pictures, millions of opinions, and billions of tyipos herein ;)

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am happy to be here and look forward to getting to know you all better and getting some valuable advice.

The madness that WardsWeb mentions has struck me and I can't stop the quest for the holy grail (the perfect system) and I hope I never find it either.
The search and the madness is the fun. But, I don't think it is a disease. More like a higher level of consciousness that we need to educate others about :)

I need advice on CD Players / Blu Ray query. I will start a new post for this one and I hope to see some of your threads in my next posts.

Back