Gridiron Time !!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
man with all this talk about politics lets get some dialouge going on what really matters !!!!!! LOL ! FOOTBALL, yeah baby the "G-Men" open Thur aginst the Redskins. I'm picking the Giants.

So, those of you around the country what's your take this year on your favorite team ??

Me, a native of Western NY, I'm going out on a limb a predicting my Bills to win nine games. Considering they had the most players on IR last year, if they can stay resonably healthy and add in a little luck they might win 10 !!

Last edited:
This I can tell you , The lions wont win many !

Me, a native of Western NY, I'm going out on a limb a preicting my Bills to win nine games. Considering they had the most players on IR last year, if they can stay resonably healthy and add in a little luck they might win 10 !!
Ah, damn. And to think, I thought we could be friends. :p

MiamiDolphins-223.jpg

Ah, damn. And to think, I thought we could be friends.

Steve, no problem, I actually have fond memories of the day when LC, JK and MM ran with wild abandoned !

FWIW, you guys got it easy when you come north this year, in Dec, for the game will be in Toronto ! damn....with a dome no less !!

Who the heck cares about pro? Can you say: ROLL TIDE! (I knew you could). Gotta love Saban!

Tim, thats a bet I'm not willing to take. Actually I think my Bills could have a better record than the Broncos !

Dave,

I believe you still owe me a Philly Cheese steak sandwich from the MLB playoffs last year.

Care to raise that bet to a big heapin' bowl of chili? Either that red kind out of Buffalo or the green kind we enjoy here in Colorado.

OK, so maybe my Bronc's won't take the big one, but I'm willing to bet that they'll do better than your motley fur packers!

Come on - put yer' chili where your mouth is!
(actually that's as it should be - I'm getting hungry)

I believe you still owe me a Philly Cheese steak sandwich from the MLB playoffs last year.

That's correct Tim, I've been waiting for you to come to Philly so I can pay up........btw, the cheese steak is kinda cold by now !!

Now as far as wager for which of our teams will have a better record by seasons end, I'll take that bet ! Shall we say...lunch / dinner at that nice little Mexican rest that I mentioned to you along Rte 285, about half way up towards Pine jct. ??

Da Bears.

I'm just a glutton for punishment. At least I'm far enough away from the city to not smell it (the playing)any longer.

That new kid, Heiny, if I spelled it correctly looked pretty good the other night. I think Lovey may have to reach that deep this year.

Gordon, from Montrose & Milwaukee a long time ago.

That's correct Tim, I've been waiting for you to come to Philly so I can pay up........btw, the cheese steak is kinda cold by now !!

Now as far as wager for which of our teams will have a better record by seasons end, I'll take that bet ! Shall we say...lunch / dinner at that nice little Mexican rest that I mentioned to you along Rte 285, about half way up towards Pine jct. ??

DEAL!

I'm getting hungry already!

Let's here it for them RAIDERS... Season ticket holder and hoping for at least 6 victories this year... maybe more it they stay healthy, but heaven help us if someone gets hurt because there is NO depth. :(

So much for my attempt at thread-jacking. You pro fans are a tough crowd.

College ball is just too hard for me to follow - too damn many teams. I do appreciate the enthusiasm and spirit at the games, by jeesh- there's like 6 million teams, 4500 conferences, an extreemly cryptic national championship system. Who has the time?

You know Rich I actually get a kick out of folllowing the local kids from our High school that have made impacts in college and some lucky enough to make Pro.

With my youngest boy an alum of Penn State I do pull for the Nittany Lions and with my niece attending Univ of Delaware I'll be routing for those "Screaming Chickens" the Blue Hens of Delaware !

I'll tell you what I really love about High School and College Ball.....Half Time and Marching Bands ! man I love the sound of good Percussion and great Brass !!

Latest posts

Back