Football Recap

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
With the regular season over, yeah I know Denver and San Diego play later, but like any team from either Confrences western Division is going anywhere ????!

Sorry, Tim, yes I am looking forward to ME buying that delicious Mexican dinner next time out in Colorado, but the West divisions are HORRIBLE !!

The 'Pleasant Surprise' List....

Miami Dolphins - how sweet it was to see Pennington come back to NY and win the division !

Atlanta & Baltimore - Two rookie QB's in the playoffs !!!!!

Indy - anybody that dosen't think Payton is of MVP caliber, knows nothing about the game of football !!!

Philadelphia - typical Eagles... they know how to win when it counts(regular season that is !)

My 'Underacheiving Loser' List....

Buffalo - how can you start out 5-1 and not make the playoffs ?? oh, that's right were talking Bflo here...duhhhhhhh, Coach Juron, another waste of a coach going through the Bills revolving door !

Cleveland - you were 10-6 last year....nuf said, see you later Romeo !

Jacksonville - Jack I know you had key injuries early on but man your team laid an egg !

Tampa Bay - just another 'Dud' from Florida !

NY Jets - OK, is the Favre expiriment over with, what a Dec bust !!!!!

Dallas 'Cowgirls' - yeah, can you tell I detest them !!! but they are WITHOUT question the biggest collective group of UNDER ACHIEVING players I have ever seen in Dec !!!!...typical Dallas..they now how to LOSE when it counts !

Oh...and as I said earlier you have the NFC & AFC West......I've seen better football here in Pa, Div II HIGH SCHOOL !!!! The one caveat being San Fran for the job Singletary has done since taking over the helm, gotta love his tough Chicago mentality !!

My 'Underacheiving Loser' List....

Dallas 'Cowgirls' - yeah, can you tell I detest them !!! but they are WITHOUT question the biggest collective group of UNDER ACHIEVING players I have ever seen in Dec !!!!...typical Dallas..they now how to LOSE when it counts !

Oh...and as I said earlier you have the NFC & AFC West......I've seen better football here in Pa, Div II HIGH SCHOOL !!!! The one caveat being San Fran for the job Singletary has done since taking over the helm, gotta love his tough Chicago mentality !!

I think my Bronc's have to be on that list of underachievers in December too Dave. We went into December with a 3 game lead in the division only to end with 3 consecutive and publicly humiliating losses resulting in the third straight year where we haven't made the playoff's. Man we stunk up the airwaves last night!

Kudo's to the Chargers for not giving up, but I agree, it's a sad state of affairs when an 8-8 team makes the playoffs and an 11-5 team stays home in January.

Well, I`m in good shape. Waiting for the winner of the Philly vs. Minnesota winner. of course, I`m a Giant fan.

Tom 6 & 11 ??? good thing the Lions werent playing in that league or they would have been 0 & 17

Seriously if the Lions ever hit 8 and 8 we would probably have a parade for them.

Well, I`m in good shape. Waiting for the winner of the Philly vs. Minnesota winner. of course, I`m a Giant fan.

After the Vikes dismantle the Eagles, it's on to another dismantling of the G-men. :D

I'm kidding. It looks to be like some good football.

Latest posts

Back