First day on MLC

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trumpetlore

Reaction score
Hello,

This is my first time on ML. I'm just getting into the "hifi" market (though on the low end). I'm not wanting to be hasty and I heard about these speakers so I decided I should find out more. I haven't had a chance to listen yet. So far, my front runner is the Totem brand for their fantastic mix of a huge soundstage and musical (but fairly neutral) sound production.

It'll be nice to go through the threads and learn about what seems by reputation to be a fantastic speaker.

Best,

welcome, you will absolutely love this forum! Great folks with tons of knowledge eager to answer all of your questions (that are not available by search!)... before I bought my SL3's, I literally read every post in every category to educate myself. I am a ML fanatic now and can't see me ever ever owning any other brand! Also check out the cool system galleries - great stuff in there!

Trumpet ......Welcome ... from Logan and a Totem fan (I own both !)

Hi Trumpet,

The Totems do sound good , but ML's are in a league of their own. I live in Ontario. Do you happen to go to the Montreal stereo show which is held every year? There certainly is a lot of good imformation here. There happens to be a pair of SL3's at a good price on www.canuckaudiomart.com right now.Actually 2 pairs of SL3's and some request as well as others. Type in martinlogan at the top left of the home page and hit search.
Cheers, Greg

Last edited:
Back