Final Electrostatic Speakers

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to hear these, or better yet compare these full range electrostats to Martin Logans? They are manufactured in the Netherlands and have been on the US market for many years.

A friend of mine has a set but I've never been able to hear them as they are always broken. Now he gave up on them and just has them stuck in a closet. Have heard that their image is small, like very small. Move your head 1/2 an inch and the image is gone. Sorry, wish I knew more.

John

I posted a blurb about them in my coverage of CEDIA last September. They are nice looking, but in a show demonstration like CEDIA it was impossible to tell how they sounded. Others here though commented that they have them and like them very much - though not as much as their Martin Logans. Here's the shot I'd taken last fall. You can see what I mean about the show conditions...

Attachments

• final.jpg
    final.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,022
Last edited:
Have heard that their image is small, like very small. Move your head 1/2 an inch and the image is gone. Sorry, wish I knew more.

John
The panels are flat unlike the curved Martin Logan ESL’s so the sweet spot will only be as big as the with of the panel.

There is a dealer in this area that has a set in his store. I only spent a short time listening to them in 2-channel but my impression was that they definitely have that electrostatic sound qualities. Very detailed, spacious and mostly disappear in the room. They are hybrids in the sense that they come with seperate woofers. They're not bad considering they are reasonably priced compared to MLs but then I don't think they outperform MLs at the Aeon or above level.

Latest posts

Back