DaVinci Media inventory closeout including a pair of CLXs!!! IMO the best speakers dollar for dollar ever made :)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaVinci Media

MLO Vendor
Reaction score
Need to reduce inventory significantly. If anyone is interested please reach out at 414-975-5986 or 830-DaVinci (830-328-4624) or [email protected] Here is a list, most are demos with full warranty. Due to manufacturer agreements I cant advertise new with prices below retail with a lot of manufacturers but there are a bunch of new items available as well. All prices are 25% off of retail or better. All have complete packaging unless noted. Almost all covered by warranty in some way, many covered by full warranty. Please contact me if you are interested in anything. Thanks, Shawn

Martin Logan
BF210
BF212
Dynamo 1600x
Dynamo 1100x
Dynamo 400
Demo CLX pair (no box)
Expression 13a black
Impression 11a black
Classic 9 black
Illusion 34a walnut

Classe
Delta Preamp with HDMI card
Delta Monoblocks 3 total
Delta Stereo Amp

Antem
MCA 225 Gen 2 black
AVM 90

Parasound Halo
A21+ Black
A23 Black
JC1 + Mono silver 3 total

Nordost
To many items to list, so please reach out.

Bricasti
M5 network player
M12 pre dac
M28 mono blocks 2 total

Marantz
CD60 black and silver
40n black and silver

Oh nice one maaate!

That's a massive bargain, even Nordost cables being listed. Oh my! We would never see anything like this down unda, no chance Charlie!

All that gear listed is truly tops, from the ML hybrids to the CLX's, and other gear like Classe and Parasound, really nothing more you would require putting together a very capable highend system. If the CLX's were still being offered over here, they'll be at a pretty penny. The very last pair of CLX's sold in Aus went for $AUD 50grand! That's almost double for what I paid in Sept 2018.

I sincerely hope audio enthusiasts come across this post because it doesn't get any better than this! Happy audio hunting and find something superb, cheers!
Woof! RJ

You are in for a professional, pleasant, and excellent experience when dealing with Shawn.

That was my experience in purchasing my 15a's from DaVinci.

Some excellent gear and priced to move
Good choice on the Ren15a's, outstanding!
The sheer brilliance of these stats comes with the associated gear driving them. The better the gear, the better they perform regardless of price. SOTA stat hybrids and real vfm when considering other lofty speaker systems, and these Ren15a's are right up there. Without a doubt!

Now that deserves a mighty WOOF!
Enjoy those fine tunes, RJ

Need to reduce inventory significantly. If anyone is interested please reach out at 414-975-5986 or 830-DaVinci (830-328-4624) or [email protected] Here is a list, most are demos with full warranty. Due to manufacturer agreements I cant advertise new with prices below retail with a lot of manufacturers but there are a bunch of new items available as well. All prices are 25% off of retail or better. All have complete packaging unless noted. Almost all covered by warranty in some way, many covered by full warranty. Please contact me if you are interested in anything. Thanks, Shawn

Martin Logan
BF210
BF212
Dynamo 1600x
Dynamo 1100x
Dynamo 400
Demo CLX pair (no box)
Expression 13a black
Impression 11a black
Classic 9 black
Illusion 34a walnut

Classe
Delta Preamp with HDMI card
Delta Monoblocks 3 total
Delta Stereo Amp

Antem
MCA 225 Gen 2 black
AVM 90

Parasound Halo
A21+ Black
A23 Black
JC1 + Mono silver 3 total

Nordost
To many items to list, so please reach out.

Bricasti
M5 network player
M12 pre dac
M28 mono blocks 2 total

Marantz
CD60 black and silver
40n black and silver
Inbox me what you're selling the 1600X for?

Back