What’s up with TAS?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GW1800

Reaction score
I’ve been away from home for about 2weeks and in that time I got my latest TAS “2019 High-End Audio”. Reviewing the pages I see a very poor representation of ML. The 11a and Neolith are only listed. Not the 13a, 15a or unbelievably not even the CLX. Past issues had Summits, Montif and Summit X’s For multiple issues. I think we would all agree the newer versions are far superior then past models yet not according to TAS.

I always take mag reviews with a grain of salt yet it’s comforting when my personal likes match up with so called professionals.

On a different note the same goes for Nordost Odin2 power yet interconnects and speaker cables are highly regarded. Hopefully this comment is not attacked and berated as in the past.

Last edited:
Most magazines that run "best ofs" will only list products that they have reviewed recently, usually in the last year or so. There are no digs from TAS, just housekeeping. we have plenty of other magazines, world wide that have all very favorably reviewed our line ups. Most important is how you review a product as it is still a very personal purchase.

Most magazines that run "best ofs" will only list products that they have reviewed recently, usually in the last year or so. There are no digs from TAS, just housekeeping. we have plenty of other magazines, world wide that have all very favorably reviewed our line ups. Most important is how you review a product as it is still a very personal purchase.

Well it looks like TAS did leave the CLX out by mistake! Sorry for picture on its side not sure how to control. This is in the latest TAS Jan. 2019

Attachments

• IMG_4812.jpg
    IMG_4812.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 100

Latest posts

Back