Vistas on sale at Tweeter

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theWB

Reaction score
You can pick up a pair of Vistas for just $2,775 at Tweeter on the following weekends:
November 9-11th 2007
November 16-18th 2007

that's an awesome price. do you know if that deal will be available at all tweeter stores? will there be a similar good deal on vantages?

Rodrigo

that's an awesome price. do you know if that deal will be available at all tweeter stores? will there be a similar good deal on vantages?

Rodrigo

Got it in the mail yesterday. It's nation wide, but by invitation only, although in the invite it says to bring a friend.

10% to 50% off on everything in the store.

Reading the fine print the only exclusions are demo and discontinued items as well as Blose, and Tivoli products.

The Vistas are buy one at regular price get 2nd at 50% off making them $2,775 per pair.

Summits at 10% off or more, might be worth a trip to check it out.

Rodrigo

Rodrigo,

I work for the Tweeter right by you in Manassas. The deal is at all Tweeter stores but it's not the same deal on Vantages.

Frank

I decided.... It's the maple Vantages for me !!! :)

Now I have to find them... the cherry and black are standard, and maple are order only :(. so it'll take a few weeks to get them in

I decided.... It's the maple Vantages for me !!! :)

Now I have to find them... the cherry and black are standard, and maple are order only :(. so it'll take a few weeks to get them in

Congrats on your excellent choice!!! You may want to ask your dealer about the birds eye maple vantages. It's a little bit more but they are DROP DEAD SEXY :D

Is the sale on the Vista's still on going?

Yes. The sale ran last weekend and it will be running again this weekend. What area are you in?

New Jersey.

We have three stores up there... Deptford, Lawrenceville, and Marlton. Which one is closest to you? Do you already have someone up there that you are working with?

I work at Tweeter on the north side of Houston. If you like I can email the store manager up there and find out who their local ML aficionado is. It's always a pleasure to help people get set up with awesome speakers :rocker:

Latest posts

Back